We believe in sustainability as a founding value of our business operations: it is a key element in our strategic and operating decisions. At the same time, it is a guarantee of long-term sustainable growth.
In 2016 we decided to undertake our path to sustainability, integrating the issues material to us in environmental, social and governance terms, as well as the business strategies in a single value creation model.
This brought us to the definition in 2017 of our Sustainability Plan which includes:
- 5 main pillars of our commitment;
- 14 goals to achieve;
- 43 short/medium-term actions.
To ultimately define our commitment, we have worked closely with our Top Management in dedicated meetings and issue-based workshops, so as to gain final approval from the Board of Directors.
The Sustainability Plan is the result of integrating:
- the business development guidelines contained in the 2017-2023 Strategic Plan, associated with sustainability goals as a result of strategic business levers
- the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as defined by the United Nations.
- Protect and enhance know-how
- Enhance and strengthen corporate welfare
- Enhance female presence in the company
- Improve the accident indices
- Job creation and protection
- Development of human capital
- Welfare and equal opportunities
- Occupational health and safety
ultimo aggiornamento Mon Jun 25 13:03:10 UTC 2018