We believe in sustainability as a founding value of our business operations: it is a key element in our strategic and operating decisions. At the same time, it is a guarantee of long-term sustainable growth.
We review our Sustainability Plan, as well as our Business Plan, every year to gradually update the objectives we have achieved, evaluate points of improvement and identify new ones. The Plan for the next five years has also taken into account the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) promoted by the United Nations in its global 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development through benchmarking, integration of internal documents and analysis of the most important issues.
We have built 5 pillars on which the group's commitment to social and environmental issues is based, 14 objectives and 45 short to medium-term actions. Specifically, the five pillars of our Sustainability Plan are:
- Develop a culture of sustainability
- Putting people at the center
- Creating value for the territory
- Create value for customers and the market
- Contributing to system efficiency and safety
By implementing the Sustainability Plan throughout the year, we have achieved 79% of the short and medium-term objectives we set ourselves by means of ad hoc activities
This result encourages us to positively observe the path of change that has begun and encourages us to work more consciously on long-term goals.
- Protect and enhance know-how
- Enhance and strengthen corporate welfare
- Enhance female presence in the company
- Improve the accident indices
- Job creation and protection
- Development of human capital
- Welfare and equal opportunities
- Occupational health and safety
ultimo aggiornamento 06 August 2020 07:30 UTC