Who we are looking for
We are looking for people with excellent interpersonal skills, with energy, flexibility, initiative and proactivity, characterized by an innovative approach, by the propensity for teamwork and willing to travel within Italy.
The areas for inclusion of young graduates are quite diverse.
In the main staff directions of the corporate organisation:
- ICT for new activities in the digital field;
- administration, finance and management control;
- communication and external relations;
- legal and corporate;
- human and technological resources.
In the directorates and operating units of Italgas Reti:
- engineering and investments;
- preparation of tenders;
- design, management and development of the distribution network and plants;
- implementation, supervision and inspection of the work;
- environment and safety;
- business development activities.
The most interesting degrees are those in Engineering – in particular IT, Energy, Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Management, Electronics and Electrotechnics – in Economics and Law.
Minimum score 90/100
Master of Science Degree
Minimum score 100/110
The most important diplomas are those of a technical nature, in particular surveyors, mechanical, electrical or electro-technical technicians.
Diploma holders are generally included in the new Territorial Poles, for technical activities and management of the network. In 2017, young qualified technicians made up 44% of the total recruitment.
- Group assessment
- Individual motivational interview
- Presentation of the profiles with the area managers
- In-company interviews with area managers
- Preparation of a ranking and choice of the candidate
You can also consult our page on open positions and see how well you profile matches the requirements.
Each CV will be stored in our company database - which is one of our priority recruitment resources - and will be assessed according to the individual recruitment needs. The CVs included in our database are kept available for the various job opportunities that may develop over time.
ultimo aggiornamento Thu Jul 05 11:00:27 UTC 2018