Opportunities for students
Opportunities for students
We look for talent in every part of the country and provide the tools to develop skills and knowledge in a challenging and dynamic environment.
We offer numerous opportunities for young people entering the world of work from university and every year we promote a series of initiatives to introduce students to our activities and businesses.
Our curricular internships are mainly dedicated to students coming from the faculties of Engineering, Economics, Computer Science and Law.
Our objective is giving students and recent graduates the opportunity to develop their potential in a stimulating, constantly evolving reality.
In order to meet the managers of tomorrow, we organise testimonials and debates at prestigious universities, including the Milan Polytechnic, the Turin Polytechnic, the Bicocca University in Milan, the LUISS University in Rome, the Catholic University in Milan and the Luigi Bocconi University in Milan. One of the new collaborations recently launched is with the University of Cagliari.
Career days and open days
Italgas renews its participation at some of the Career Days organised by the most important Italian universities.
This year we organised a totally virtual talent day for recent graduates, with a business game, company presentation and interviews aimed at inserting new Talents in internships in different company areas.
This year we also participated in the following events:
- Digital MBA Recruiting Day (January 28, 2021)
- Career day Politecnico di Milano (9-10 May 2021)
- Diversity Day (15-17 June 2021)
- Career day Politecnico di Torino (autumn)
Collaborations with universities
We have always been close to the world of universities and research. Our consolidated collaboration with the academic world allows us to acquire best practices, develop training courses that meet our specific needs and benefit from personalized opportunities and services for recruiting, training, database analysis and research. Our goal is to give students and recent graduates the opportunity to develop their potential in a constantly evolving reality.
To meet the managers of tomorrow we carry out testimonials and moments of confrontation at prestigious universities, including the Polytechnic of Milan, the Polytechnic of Turin, the Bicocca University of Milan, the LUISS of Rome, the Catholic University of Milan, Luigi University Bocconi University of Milan, the Ca ‘Foscari University of Venice, the University of Pavia, the LUIC Cattaneo University. Among the new collaborations recently started is that with the University of Cagliari and Sassari.
We are members of MIP for management training activities and we sponsor the Master in Energy Management in collaboration with BIP.
Furthermore, since this year, we have joined the Generation Italy Foundation and we support the “Generatio4Universities” project aimed at facilitating the enhancement of the skills of young people about to complete their university and high-potential studies.
To give substance to the course of study and guide future career choices
The internship includes moments of in-depth technical study with the assistance of a company tutor to support the student in the training and professional activities during the entire period spent in the facility.
Requirements for a curricular internship
- We activate curricular internships and extracurricular internships
- Promoting institute: a university or a training institution authorized to activate internships
- Beneficiary: university, master’s or university doctorate student, recent graduate who meets the following requirements:
- Excellent school average
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Not older than 28 years
- Duration: variable, up to a maximum of 6 months.
- The internship will be carried out during the course of study for the acquisition of training credits, the drafting of a degree thesis, for the completion of a Master, for a first experience in the world of work.
- The training project related to the internship will focus on topics of specific interest for the business of the Italgas Group.