Data di pubblicazione:
Paris, 28 June 2019 - Paolo Gallo, Italgas CEO and Edouard Sauvage, GRDF CEO, have signed today a Memorandum of Undestanding (Mou) to strengthen their partnership for the development of joint activities and the exchange of knowledge and experience in network management. The agreement was signed at the opening of the 2nd France-Italy Energy Forum currently taking place at the Italian Embassy in France which brought together energy experts from both countries under the theme of carbon neutrality. GRDF and Italgas, leaders respectively in France and Italy in the natural gas distribution sector and among the main players in Europe. Together provide the service to about 19 million consumers and manage over 270,000 kilometres of networks. The cooperation between the two companies will be based on an intense activity of knowledge sharing of solutions and methods applied to the natural gas distribution sector with particular reference to the following areas:
- Network development, digitisation and smart metering
- Gas distribution network safety
- Grid connection process and regulation
- Development of biogas
- Research & Development & Innovations, such Power-to-Gas technologies and Hydrogen injection into the grid
- Development of natural/renewable gas sustainable mobility.