Presentation of the Sustainable Value Creation Plan 2022-2028 to Stakeholders
Narration. Listening. Comparison.
The official event to present the Sustainable Value Creation Plan 2022-2028 and to discuss core issues.
What is the Sustainable Value Creation Plan?
The Sustainable Value Creation Plan 2022-2028, “Builders of the Future,” sets actions and targets in order to create value for the Group’s stakeholders and for the territories where Italgas is present and operates. The plan is built on the three pillars: Planet, People and Partnership.
They correspond to as many action lines with clear commitments, measurable targets and expected medium and long-term results with the aim of being key players in the energy transition through digitization, technological innovation, education, enhancement of diversity and attention to our stakeholders.
The event, organized to present the Sustainable Value Creation Plan to stakeholders and to update the Materiality Map of the group, will take place in Turin on January 19, at our headquarters in Largo Regio Parco 9.
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am: start of the event with a welcome coffee;
- 11.00 am – 12.20 pm: Italgas CEO interview and round table discussion on the Sustainable Value Creation Plan;
- 12:20 pm- 2:00 p.m: Participants will be divided into working tables to review the Group’s materiality matrix;
- 2.00 pm – 2.35 pm: Light Lunch;
- 2.35 pm – 3.20 pm: Return to the plenary and share the results of the activities;
- 3:20 pm – 4:15 pm: Guided tour of the Heritage Lab.