Data di pubblicazione:
London, 12 June 2019 – Chief Executive Officer Paolo Gallo is today presenting to analysts and investors the Italgas Group's Strategic Plan for the 2019-2025 period, which was approved yesterday by the Board of Directors chaired by Alberto Dell’Acqua. The new Plan is structured along four guidelines: (i) innovation and digital transformation of the Company through the digitization of assets and processes and the development of digital skills for all employees, (ii) construction of the natural gas distribution network in Sardinia, (iii) new M&A operations and (iv) further organic growth, in terms of network extension and redelivery points served.. The Plan provides for a significant increase in investment programmes, equal to 500 million euros (+12.5%) compared to the previous one, to take the Company into the digital age, strengthening its leadership at European level, taking advantage of all development opportunities, and creating value for shareholders.
- Digitization of networks and business processes for a total investment of approximately 1 billion euros. Completion in 2020 of the installation plan for smart meters and 500 new digital networks.
- 500 million euros to build the most technologically advanced natural gas distribution network in Sardinia ("methanization").
- over 2 billion euros for organic development, maintenance and network extensions.
- Total investment plan of 4.5 billion euros (+ €500 million, +12.5%) with additional investment opportunities of approximately 1.9 billion euros for the acquisition of networks following sector tenders and related capex.
- Current dividend policy confirmed.