In 2018 we will continue to pursue the objectives of the 2017-2023 Strategic Plan as regards investments, operating efficiency and optimisation of the financial structure.
- Investments: on a like-for-like basis we forecast expenditure essentially in line with 2017, used mainly to:
- maintain and develop the managed networks;
- implement the major electronic meters installation programme;
- complete the new networks under construction.
- Calls for tender: consistent with the strategic priorities of the 2017-2023 plan, we will participate in tenders of interest for the concession of natural gas distribution services, with a view to developing our business objectives and consolidation of the sector, which is still very fragmented.
- M&A: Again in 2018, Italgas will continue the analysis and, where the conditions warrant interest, with the finalisation of new acquisitions, which will allow us to strengthen our territorial presence and our competitiveness in calls for tender, anticipating the effects in terms of expanded scope of our activities.
- Operating efficiency: in 2018 we will be working to further increase our operating efficiency, continuing the cost reduction programme and the improvement of processes and services that began in 2017. In particular, we are reviewing the organisational structure of Italgas Reti to implement a new territorial model and simplify the operating processes, introducing a new approach that will also allow us to ensure that the new model remains sustainable over time.
- Optimisation of the financial structure: in 2018, we will continue the action to extend the average maturity of payables and increase the fixed rate portion, in line with our target financial structure.
ultimo aggiornamento Wed Jul 11 15:52:19 UTC 2018