In 2018 we pursued the objectives of the 2018-2024 Strategic Plan as regards investments, operating efficiency and optimisation of the financial structure.
- Technical investments: we expect in 2019 to continue the significant investment plan mainly aimed at implementing network digitalization through smart meter installation and methanization projects in Sardinia, in addition to the maintenance and development program of our networks.
- Calls for tender: consistent with the strategic priorities of the 2018-2024 plan, we will participate in tenders of interest for the concession of natural gas distribution services, with a view to developing our business objectives and consolidation of the sector, which is still very fragmented.
- M&A: we will continue in 2019 with the market analysis and, where the conditions will be interesting, we will go ahead with the transactions to reach our target of acquiring 60 thousand redelivery points by the end of 2019.
- Operating efficiency: in 2019 we will be working to further increase our operating efficiency and cost optimization. In particular, we will continue to implement the program to reduce costs and improve processes and services launched in 2017 with the revision of the organizational structure of Italgas Reti, characterized by a new territorial model and by the simplification of operational processes, introducing a cultural change for the sustainability of the new model over time.
- Optimisation of the financial structure: during 2019, we will continue the actions aimed at optimizing the financial structure in order to preserve a cost of debt at levels of excellence and an appropriate financial flexibility to support development.
ultimo aggiornamento 02 April 2019 01:21 UTC